Dermatologist in NashvilleAre you having any type of skin, hair and nail problem? If so, look no further than Nashville Dermatology and Skin Cancer Clinic. Since 1996, our dermatologist, Dr. Barbara T. Keyes, has been offering a wide range of dermatological services to patients in Nashville and the surrounding area. From light therapy, skin cancer treatment and hair loss solutions to acne treatments, Nashville Dermatology and Skin Cancer Clinic has you covered.
At Nashville Dermatology and Skin Cancer Clinic, we are committed to offering comprehensive dermatological services to our patients. Whether you are suffering from skin cancer, psoriasis, hair or nail disease, acne or any other skin problems, rely on our seasoned dermatologist and her staff to effectively treat your condition. Call us at (615) 649-5865 to learn more about our services.
Professional Associations, Awards and Certifications:
Dr. Barbara T. Keyes
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology (ABD)
- Graduate of the University of Virginia (UVA) Medical School
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Participant of ‘Doctor for the Day’ for the Tennessee General Assembly (TGA)
- Nashville Dermatology Society (NDS)
- Trained at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center (VUMC)
Why Choose Us?
- Efficient Diagnosis and Treatment of Various Conditions That Affect the Skin, Hair and Nails
- Educates Patients About Proper Skin Care
- Informs Patients of Early Warning Signs So They Can Seek Treatment as Early as Possible
- Wide Variety of Dermatological Services
- Excellent Care with Compassion
- Calm and Comfortable Office
- Friendly Staff
- Treats Patients of All Ages